Generally for any of the website/App creation one should know about what exactly needed. Similarly Do you know, if you are starting to design your website or an application what scenarios are required ?Here are the basic Steps of how to mastermind your designing
1: Before Hiring a Designer
Like many companies, you can choose to hire the services of an expert web designer to create your site. Be prepared to answer the questions of the case, since these are necessary for the assembly of a “creative report”. A simple tutorial on how you can Design your own website in just 1 minute. The “creative report” will serve as a guide or reference for the creation of the site. There are three main content management platforms in which most of the world’s websites work: WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. Below, you can see the statistics of the most popular platforms that websites are using nowadays:
- WORDPRESS – 50% of sites run on WordPress
- DRUPAL – 18% run in Drupal
- JOOMLA – 7% run on Joomla
Regardless of whether or not you hire a design company, you should know the answers to the following questions:
- Purpose : What is the purpose of my site? Am I providing a service, a product, information or data?
- Goals : What do I want my visitors to do when they see the site?
- Target Audiences : Who am I trying to reach? What are the demographics of my audience?
- Contents: What kind of information does my target audience seek? Do you search for specific information, a particular product or buy online?
2: Website Planning & Design Your Website Blueprint
The information collected in stage 1 will greatly help you when planning your site. Now the following tasks must be carried out:
- Creation of the site map. Make a list of all the thematic areas of the site, as well as the sub-themes, to develop a homogeneous and easy to understand navigation system.
- Decision on the required technologies. Determine what you will need for your interactive forms, flash applications or content management systems (CMS).
- Determination of compatible resolutions. Taking into account the increase in the rate of mobile adaptation of websites, it is worth considering the implementation of an adaptable web design. This approach allows sites to fit perfectly on any screen, such as a desktop, tablet or smart-phone.
- Creation of sketches. Arrange the pages of your site in a page layout (“wireframe”). This will allow you to visualize the design and provide the structure of your website.
- Plan the content. Knowing what you want to communicate, and how much content you have, provides a guide to the design process.
3: Check Preview of the Website Design
THE 8 STEPS TO CHECK WEB DESIGN
- Understand the approach of website.
- What specific features do you want on the website?
- Create a list of sections for your website and give them a hierarchy by importance.
- Write the content and give a conclusion.
- Find a style and appearance that fits your website and industry requirements.
- Build the website.
- Evaluate the website and make the required changes / updates.
- Launch-register the domain, find a host, upload the website.
If you have already defined all the topics seen in Step 1 and 2, the layout of the homepage and subsequent sub-pages will be simple. For example, establish whether your target audience is single women, middle class, between 18 and 24 years old and with university studies or married men, high class, between 65 to 80 years old and retirees greatly influences the elements of design and the applications that will be used.
See the design of the pages with real contents and photographs, your logo and the chosen color scheme, will give life to your vision for the site. Take advantage of this stage to make the necessary changes! If you are working with expert designers, they will give you sketches or prototypes at different Step of the process so you can make comments. Making changes later is expensive and difficult to implement, so you should take advantage of this stage with intelligence.
Once the design is finalized and approved it is possible to create the website. Your designer / developer will take all the graphic elements of the prototype and use them to create a functional site. Interactive elements, such as contact forms, flash animations and shopping carts, will also be implemented at this stage.
At this time it is possible to make minor changes and arrangements.
5: Testing, Delivery and Launch Design
Your web developer will test the website, verifying from its correct operation to possible compatibility problems. In addition, the developer will verify that all the code of your website is valid, complying with the current web standards.
Once definitively approved, the website files will be uploaded to your servers and the site will be opened.
6: Effectively Website Maintenance
Now that the site is finally built, it is just as important to maintain it. In the stage 1 of this process, you should decide if you want to take care of the maintenance of the site or prefer to hire a third party (web designer) to do it. If you preferred that everything should be under your control, the designer usually opts for a design with CMS to allow you to edit the content of your site and add new pages.
The development of your website does not end on the day of the launch. As in a building, it is necessary to take certain measures to ensure that the site operates safely in the best possible way. To help you get started, get information on how to achieve repeat visits and how to optimize your small business website to achieve better positioning on the search engine results pages.